A firewall rule section can be deleted when it is no longer used.
About this task
When you delete a firewall rule section, all rules in that section are deleted. You cannot delete a section and add it again at a different place in the firewall table. To do so, you must delete the section and publish the configuration. Then add the deleted section to the firewall table and re-publish the configuration.
- Select Firewall in the navigation panel.
- Make sure that you are in the General tab to add an L3 rule.
- Click the Ethernet tab to add an L2 rule.
- To delete a section, in the first column, right-click the wheel next to the section you want to delete.
- Click Delete to remove the section. The section and all the rules it contained are now deleted.