You can search for objects using various criteria.
About this task
The following criteria are available for searching:
- From your browser, log in to an NSX Manager at https://nsx-manager-ip-address.
- Click the magnifying-glass icon in the upper-right corner of the main window pane.
- Enter a regular expression search pattern for an object or object type.
The search pattern is anchored by default, meaning that the start of string anchor
^and the end of string anchor
$are assumed. Do not use these anchors in the search pattern. For example, if you want to search for resources that start with 'Logical', the search pattern can be
Logical.*. If you want to search for resources that end with 'Switch', the search pattern can be
- In the window showing the results, click the link View ... results at the bottom of the window to open the search pane where you can refine the search.
- Specify one or more criteria to refine the search.