A logical port, logical switch, or NSGroup can be excluded from a firewall rule.
About this task
After you've created a section with firewall rules you may want to exclude an NSX-T appliance port from the firewall rules.
- Select Firewall in the navigation panel.
- Click the Exclusion List tab.
The exclusion list screen appears.
- To add an object, click Add on the menu bar.
A dialog box appears.
- Select a type and an object.
The available types are Logical Ports, Logical Switch, and NSGroup.
- Click Save.
- To remove an object from the exclusion list, select the object and click Delete on the menu bar.
- Confirm the delete.