Before you configure the integration of vIDM with NSX-T, you must get the certificate thumbprint from the vIDM host.
- SSH to the vIDM host and log in as sshuser.
- Run the following command to become the root user.
- Edit the file /etc/ssh/sshd_config and change the value of PermitRootLogin to
yesand the value of StrictModes to
PermitRootLogin yes StrictModes no
- Run the following command to restart the sshd service.
service sshd restart
- Log out and log in as root.
- Run the following command to change the director
- Run the following command to get the thumbprint.
openssl x509 -in <FQDN of vIDM host>_cert.pem -noout -sha256 -fingerprint
openssl x509 -in vidm.corp.local_cert.pem -noout -sha256 -fingerprint