If you need to replace a certificate, for example if your certificate is expiring, you can use an API request to replace the existing certificate.
- From your browser, log in to an NSX Manager at https://nsx-manager-ip-address.
- Select from the navigation panel.
- Click the Certificates tab.
- Click on the ID of the certificate you want to use and copy the certificate ID from the pop-up window.
- Send a POST /api/v1/node/services/http?action=apply_certificate&certificate_id=<CertificateID> API request to replace the existing certificate.
The API request restarts the HTTP service so that the service can begin using the new certificate. When the POST request succeeds, the response code is 200 Accepted.