To record information about packet processing, you can enable logs for all encryption rules in a section. Encryption logs record information about the packets and traffic matching the rules in the section.
- From your browser, log in to an NSX Manager at https://nsx-manager-ip-address.
- Select Encryption from the navigation panel.
- Click the Rules tab if it is not already selected.
- To enable or disable logging for all rules in a section, click the menu icon in the first column of the section or right click the section, and select Enable all logs or Disable all logs from the pop-up menu.
- Click Save.
- Click Save again to confirm.