After you upgrade NSX-T, you can check whether the versions of the upgraded components have been updated.
Perform a successful upgrade. See Upgrading NSX-T.
- From your browser, log in to an NSX Manager at https://nsx-manager-ip-address.
- Select from the navigation panel.
- Verify that the overall upgrade version, component version, and initial and target product version are accurate.
The status of the upgrade appears as Successful.
- (Optional) Verify that the Dashboard, fabric hosts, NSX Edge clusters, transport nodes, and all logical entities status indicators are green, normal, deployed, and do not show any warnings.
- (Optional) Check the status of several components.
Fabric nodes installation
Transport node Local Control Plane(LCP) and Management plane agent connectivity
Flows in the IPFIX collector
TOR connectivity to enable network traffic
- For the upgrade on the Ubuntu KVM host, verify that the contents of the /etc/network/interfaces file are correct.