VMware NSX Container Plug-in 2.1.2 | 12 APR 2018
Check regularly for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release Notes
The release notes cover the following topics:
- Support for a persistent and distinct egress IP per Kubernetes service in NAT topologies
- Support for multiple Ingress controllers for a single Kubernetes cluster
- Added support for matchExpressions with Network Policies
- Pivotal Application Service (PAS) NSX-T tile improvements
- Support for Kubernetes 1.10
- Support for OpenShift 3.9
- Issue 2011712: NCP does not handle network policy modify events properly
When NCP is running and a network policy modify event occurs, NCP might not process the event properly. For example, the isolation rule might not be correct, or the source IPset rule might be missing.
- Issue 2051265: NCP supports only equality-based label selectors for network policies
Network policies select pods/namespaces using label selectors. Currently, NCP only supports equality-based label selectors. Inequality-based and set-based label selectors are not supported.
- Issue 2046665: NCP does not support the dollar ('$') character in NSX Manager's password
If NSX Manager's password contains the dollar ('$') character, NCP fails to work with Pivotal Cloud Foundry or OpenShift.
- Issue 2083074: NSX Manager shows incorrect auto-discovered address bindings for a container logical port.
If ARP snooping is enabled (through the IP discobery switching profile) for a container logical port and the container host VM's logical port, the NSX Manager's GUI might show incorrect auto-discovered address bindings for the container logical port. This is a cosmetic error and can be ignored. The actual address bindings are displayed under Manual Bindings.
Workaround: None needed.