You can import a pre-existing or CA-signed SSL certificate for use by the NSX Manager.
Before you begin
When installing a certificate on NSX Manager, only the PKCS#12 keystore format is supported, and it must contain a single private key and its corresponding signed certificate or certificate chain.
- Log in to the NSX Manager virtual appliance.
- Click Manage Appliance Settings.
- From the Settings panel, click SSL Certificates.
- Click Upload PKCS#12 Keystore.
- Click Choose File to locate the file.
- Click Import.
- To apply the certificate, reboot the NSX Manager appliance.
The certificate is stored in NSX Manager.