The remote user is assigned a virtual IP address from the IP pool that you add.
- In the SSL Vpn-Plus tab, select IP Pools from the left panel.
- Click the Add () icon.
- Type the begin and end IP address for the IP pool.
- Type the netmask of the IP pool.
- Type the IP address which is to add the routing interface in the NSX Edge gateway.
- (Optional) Type a description for the IP pool.
- Select whether to enable or disable the IP pool.
- (Optional) In the Advanced panel, type the DNS name.
- (Optional) Type the secondary DNS name.
- Type the connection-specific DNS suffix for domain based host name resolution.
- Type the WINS server address.
- Click OK.