By default, all registered domains are automatically synchronized with Active Directory every 3 hours. You can also synchronize on demand.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client. 2. 3.
- Click Networking & Security and then click NSX Managers.
- Click an NSX Manager in the Name column and then click the Manage tab.
- Select the domain to be synchronized.
- Click one of the following.
Perform a delta synchronization, where local AD objects that changed since the last synchronization event are updated
Perform a full synchronization, where the local state of all AD objects is updated