If auto rule generation is enabled, NSX Edge adds firewall, NAT, and routing routes to enable control traffic to flow for these services. If auto rule generation is not enabled, you must manually add firewall, NAT, and routing configuration to allow control channel traffic for NSX Edge services such as Load Balancing, VPN, etc.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click Networking & Security and then click NSX Edges.
- Double-click an NSX Edge.
- Click the Monitor tab and then click the Settings tab.
- Click the More Actions () icon and select Change Auto Rule configuration.
- Make the appropriate changes and click OK.