You can view the security tags applied to virtual machines in your environment.
Before you begin
A data security or antivirus scan must have been run and a tag applied to the appropriate virtual machine.
Refer to the third party solution documentation for details of the tags applied by those solutions.
About this task
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click Networking & Security and then click NSX Managers.
- Click an NSX Manager in the Name column and then click the Manage tab.
- Click the Security Tags tab.
A list of tags applied in your environment is displayed along with details about the virtual machines to which those tags have been applied. Note down the exact tag name if you plan on adding a security group to include virtual machines with a specific tag.
- Click the number in the VM Count column to view the virtual machines to which that tag in that row has been applied.