You can add a bridge from a logical switch to a distributed virtual port group.
An NSX logical router must be deployed in your environment.
You cannot use a universal logical router to configure bridging, and you cannot add a bridge to a universal logical switch.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click Networking & Security and then click NSX Edges.
- Double click a logical router.
- Click Manage and then click Bridging.
- Click the Add () icon.
- Type a name for the bridge.
- Select the logical switch that you want to create a bridge for.
- Select the distributed virtual port group to which you want to bridge the logical switch.
- Click OK.