A Certificate Revocation List (CRL) is a list of subscribers and their status, which is provided and signed by Microsoft.
About this task
The list contains the following items:
The revoked certificates and the reasons for revocation
The dates that the certificates are issued
The entities that issued the certificates
A proposed date for the next release
When a potential user attempts to access a server, the server allows or denies access based on the CRL entry for that particular user.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click Networking & Security and then click NSX Edges.
- Double-click an NSX Edge.
- Click the Manage tab and then ensure that you are in the Settings tab.
- Click Certificates.
- Click the Add () icon and select CRL.
- In Certificate contents, paste the list.
- (Optional) : Type a description.
- Click OK.