The Audit Logs tab provides a view into the actions performed by all NSX Manager users. The NSX Manager retains up to 1,000, 000 audit logs.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click Networking & Security and then under Networking & Security Inventory click NSX Managers.
- In the Name column, click an NSX server and then click the Monitor tab.
- Click the Audit Logs tab.
- When details are available for an audit log, the text in the Operation column for that log is clickable. To view details of an audit log, click the text in the Operation column.
- In the Audit Log Change Details, select Changed Rows to display only those properties whose values have changed for this audit log operation.