Enable the DHCP service to allow NSX Edge to automatically assign an IP address to a virtual machine from a defined IP pool.
About this task
A DHCP IP pool must have been added.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click Networking & Security and then click NSX Edges.
- Double-click an NSX Edge.
- Click the Manage tab and then click the DHCP tab.
- Click Enable.
- Select Enable logging if required and select the log level.
- Click Publish Changes.
What to do next
Create an IP pool and bindings.