- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click Networking & Security and then under Networking & Security Inventory click NSX Managers.
- Click an NSX Manager in the Name column and then click the Manage tab.
- Click the Grouping Objects tab and then click IP Pool.
- Click the Add New IP Pool icon.
- Type a name for the IP pool and type the default gateway and prefix length.
- (Optional) : Type the primary and secondary DNS and the DNS suffix.
- Type the IP address ranges to be included in the pool and click OK.