You can enable logging of all IPSec VPN traffic.
About this task
By default, logging is enabled and is set to the WARNING level.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click Networking & Security and then click NSX Edges.
- Double-click an NSX Edge.
- Click the Manage tab and then click the VPN tab.
- Click IPSec VPN.
- Click next to Logging Policy and click Enable logging to log the traffic flow between the local subnet and peer subnet and select the logging level.
- Select the log level and click Publish Changes .