By drilling down into the traffic data, you can evaluate the use of your resources and send session information to Distributed Firewall to create a new allow or block rule at any level.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Select Networking & Security from the left navigation pane and then select Flow Monitoring.
- Click the Details by Service tab.
- Click a service to view the traffic flow for it.
Depending on the selected tab, rules that allowed or denied traffic for this service are displayed.
- Click a rule ID to view rule details.
- Do one of the following:
To edit a rule:
Click Edit Rule in the Actions column.
Change the name, action, or comments for the rule.
To add a rule:
Click Add Rule in the Actions column.
Complete the form to add a rule. For information on completing the firewall rule form, see Add a Firewall Rule.
The rule is added at the top of the firewall rule section.