Add a server that the remote user can connect to via a web browser.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click Networking & Security and then click NSX Edges.
- Double-click an NSX Edge.
- Click the Manage tab and then click the SSL VPN-Plus tab.
- Select Web Resource from the left panel.
- Click the Add () icon.
- Type a name for the web resource.
- Type the URL of the web resource that you want the remote user to access.
- Depending on whether the remote user wants to read from or write to the web resource, select the HTTPMethod and type the GET or POST call.
- Type the description for the web resource. This description is displayed on the web portal when the remote user accesses the web resource.
- Select Enable to enable the web resource. The web resource must be enabled for the remote user to access it.