You can change the HA configuration that you had specified while installing NSX Edge.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click Networking & Security and then click NSX Edges.
- Double-click an NSX Edge.
- Click the Manage tab and then click the Settings tab.
- In the HA Configuration panel, click Change.
- In the Change HA Configuration dialog box, make changes as appropriate.
If L2 VPN is configured on this Edge appliance before HA is enabled, there must be at least two internal interfaces set up. If there is a single interface configured on this Edge which is already being used by L2 VPN, HA is disabled on the Edge appliance.
- Click OK.