You can edit services and service groups.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click Networking & Security and then under Networking & Security Inventory click NSX Managers.
- Click an NSX Manager in the Name column and then click the Manage tab.
You must select the primary NSX Manager if you need to manage universal services or service groups.
- Click the Grouping Objects tab and then click Service or Service Groups.
- Select a custom service or service group and click the Edit () icon.
- Make the appropriate changes.
- Click OK.