You can create a service and then define rules for that service.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click Networking & Security and then under Networking & Security Inventory click NSX Managers.
- Click an NSX Manager in the Name column and then click the Manage tab.
You must select the primary NSX Manager if you need to manage universal services.
- Click the Grouping Objects tab and then click Service.
- Click the Add () icon.
- Type a Name to identify the service.
- (Optional) : Type a Description for the service.
- Select a Protocol.
- Depending on the protocol selected, you may be prompted to enter further information, such as destination port.
- (Optional) : Select Enable inheritance to allow visibility at underlying scopes.
- (Optional) : Select Mark this object for Universal Synchronization to create a universal service.
- Click OK.
The service appears in the Services table.