By adding a CA certificate, you can become an interim CA for your company. You then have the authority for signing your own certificates.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click Networking & Security and then click NSX Edges.
- Double-click an NSX Edge.
- Click the Manage tab and then ensure that you are in the Settings tab.
- Click Certificates.
- Click the Add () icon and select CA Certificate.
- Copy and paste the certificate contents in the Certificate contents text box.
- Type a description for the CA certificate.
- Click OK.
You can now sign your own certificates.