You can create a service group and then define rules for that service group.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click Networking & Security and then under Networking & Security Inventory click NSX Managers.
- Click an NSX Manager in the Name column and then click the Manage tab.
You must select the primary NSX Manager if you need to manage universal service groups.
- Click the Grouping Objects tab and then click Service Groups.
- Click the icon.
- Type a Name to identify the service group.
- (Optional) : Type a Description for the service group.
- (Optional) : Select Mark this object for Universal Synchronization to create a universal service group.
- In Members, select the services or service groups that you want to add to the group.
- (Optional) : Select Enable inheritance to allow visibility at underlying scopes.
- Click OK.