You must add SSL VPN server settings to enable SSL on a NSX Edge interface.
- In the SSL VPN-Plus tab, Server Settings from the left panel.
- Click Change.
- Select the IPv4 or IPv6 address.
- Edit the port number if required. This port number is required to configure the installation package.
- Select one or more encryption methods or ciphers.
Backward compatibility issue may occur with some browsers if any of the following GCM cipher is configured at SSL VPN server:
- (Optional) : From the Server Certificates table, select the server certificate that you want to add.
- Click OK.