You can view the latest health status of pool and associated pool members.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click Networking & Security and then click NSX Edges.
- Double-click an NSX Edge.
- Click Manage and then click the Load Balancer tab.
- In the left navigation panel, click Pools.
- Select the required pool, and then click the Show Pool Statistics link.
Pool status can be UP or DOWN. Pool is marked as DOWN when all the members in the pool are DOWN; otherwise the pool is UP.
Member status would be one of the following:
UP: Member is enabled, and the health status of the member is UP. Or monitor is not defined on the pool.
DOWN: Member is enabled, and the health status of the member is DOWN.
MAINT: Member is disabled.
DRAIN: Member is in drain state.