You can add an FTP server configured in Active mode to the private network. For active FTP, the control connection is initiated by the back end FTP server to the client machine which does not support TCP optimization.
FTP server is configured in Active mode.
- In the SSL VPN-Plus tab, click Private Networks in the left panel.
- Add the private network that you want to configure for active FTP. For more information, refer to Add a Private Network.
- Deselect the Enable TCP Optimization check box.
- In the Ports field, add port number for the private network.
- Select status as Enabled to enable the private network.
- Place the private network that you want to configure for active FTP above other private networks that are configured. For more information, refer to Change the Sequence of a Private Network.
What to do next
Add a corresponding firewall rule to allow the private network traffic.