You can change the way the SSL VPN client tunnel responds when the remote user logs in to SSL VPN.
- In the SSL VPN-Plus tab, select Client Configuration from the left panel.
- Select the Tunneling Mode.
In split tunnel mode, only the VPN flows through the NSX Edge gateway. In full tunnel, the NSX Edge gateway becomes the remote user's default gateway and all traffic (VPN, local, and internet) flows through this gateway.
- If you selected the full tunnel mode:
- Select Exclude local subnets to exclude local traffic from flowing through the VPN tunnel.
- Type the IP address for the default gateway of the remote user's system.
- Select Enable auto reconnect if you would like the remote user to automatically reconnect to the SSL VPN client after getting disconnected.
- Select Client upgrade notification for the remote user to get a notification when an upgrade for the client is available. The remote user can then choose to install the upgrade.
- Click OK.