About this task
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click Networking & Security and then under Networking & Security Inventory click NSX Managers.
- Click an NSX Manager in the Name column and then click the Manage tab.
You must select the primary NSX Manager if you need to manage universal MAC address groups.
- Click the Grouping Objects tab and then click MAC Sets.
- Select the group that you want to edit and click the Edit () icon.
- In the Edit MAC Set dialog box, make the appropriate changes.
- Click OK.