You can view the services effective on a security policy, including those services inherited from a parent policy.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click Networking & Security and then click Service Composer.
- Click the Security Policies tab.
- Click a security policy in the Name column.
- Ensure that you are in the tab.
Each of the three tabs (Endpoint Services, Firewall, Network Introspection Services) displays the corresponding services for the security policy.
Services that are not effective are greyed out. The Overridden column displays the services that are actually applied on the security policy and the Inherited from column displays the security policy from which services are inherited.