You must remove all virtual machines from a logical switch before uninstalling it.
Before you begin
You must have been assigned the Enterprise Administrator or NSX Administrator role.
- In the vSphere Web Client, navigate to Home > Networking & Security > Logical Switches.
- Remove all virtual machines from a logical switch.
- Select a logical switch and click the Remove Virtual Machine icon ().
- Move all virtual machines from Available Objects to Selected Objects and click OK.
- With the logical switch selected, click the Delete () icon.