You can download technical support logs for each NSX Edge instance. If high availability is enabled for the NSX Edge instance, support logs from both NSX Edge virtual machines are downloaded.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click Networking & Security and then click NSX Edges.
- Select an NSX Edge instance.
- Click the More Actions () icon and select Download Tech Support Logs.
- After the tech support logs are generated, click Download.
- In the Select location for download dialog box, browse to the directory where you want to save the log file.
- Click Save.
- Click Close.