Use the solution described below if your secondary NSX Manager gets stuck in transit mode as described in the problem. The issue occurs when you restore the backup on primary NSX Manager when the secondary NSX Manager is in transit mode.
- Log in to the vCenter linked to the primary NSX Manager using the vSphere Web Client.
- Navigate to Installation, and then select Management tab. >
- Select the secondary NSX Manager that you want to delete and click Actions, and then click Remove Secondary NSX Manager.
A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Select the Perform operation even if NSX Manager is inaccessible check box.
- Click OK.
The secondary NSX Manager gets deleted from the primary database.
- Add the secondary NSX Manager again.
What to do next
For more information about adding secondary NSX Manager, refer to NSX Installation Guide.