IP pool is not defined by the administrator or IP pool gets exhausted.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click Networking & Security, and then click NSX Edges.
- Double-click an NSX Edge, and then click SSL VPN-Plus tab.
- Add an static IP pool as explained in Add an IP Pool topic in the NSX Administration Guide. Make sure you add the IP address in the Gateway field. The gateway IP address is assigned to na0 interface. All non-TCP traffic flows through virtual adapter named as na0 interface. You can create multiple IP pools with different gateway IP addresses assigned to same na0 interface.
- Use the ifconfig command to verify the provided IP address and see if all IP pools are assigned to the same na0 interface.
What to do next
Log in to the client machine, go to theSSL VPN-Plus Client - Statistics screen and verify the assigned virtual IP address.