If you upgrade ESXi on a cluster where Guest Introspection is deployed, you should check the Service Deployments tab to see if Guest Introspection needs to be redeployed.
About this task
You must complete the ESXi upgrade and associated NSX VIB upgrade before you redeploy Guest Introspection.
Complete ESXi upgrade.
Complete NSX VIBs (Host Preparation) upgrade after the ESXi upgrade.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click Networking & Security and then click Installation.
- Click the Service Deployments tab.
- If the Installation Status column shows Succeeded, redeploy is not required.
- If the Installation Status column shows Not Ready, click the Not Ready link. Click Resolve all to redeploy Guest Introspection.