You can change the HA configuration that you had specified while installing NSX Edge.
In NSX 6.2.3 and later, enabling high availability (HA) on an existing Edge will fail when sufficient resources cannot be reserved for the second Edge VM appliance. The configuration will roll back to the last known good configuration.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click Networking & Security and then click NSX Edges.
- Double-click an NSX Edge.
- Click the Manage tab and then click the Settings tab.
- In the HA Configuration panel, click Change.
- In the Change HA Configuration dialog box, make changes as explained in the NSX Installation Guide section, Add an Edge Services Gateway.
If L2 VPN is configured on this Edge appliance before HA is enabled, there must be at least two internal interfaces set up. If there is a single interface configured on this Edge which is already being used by L2 VPN, HA is disabled on the Edge appliance.
- Click OK.