The Audit Logs tab provides a view into the actions performed by all NSX Manager users. The NSX Manager retains up to 100, 000 audit logs.
- In the vSphere Web Client, navigate to .
- Ensure that you are in the Monitor tab.
- If multiple IP addresses are available in the NSX Manager drop-down menu, select an IP address, or keep the default selection.
The audit log details are displayed in the Audit Logs tab.
- When details are available for an audit log, the text in the Operation column for that log is clickable. To view details of an audit log, click the text in the Operation column.
- In the Audit Log Change Details, select Changed Rows to display only those properties whose values have changed for this audit log operation.