You can configure one or two remote syslog servers. NSX Edge events and logs related to firewall events that flow from NSX Edge appliances are sent to the syslog servers.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click Networking & Security and then click NSX Edges.
- Double-click a NSX Edge.
- Click the Manage tab, and then click the Settings tab.
- In the Details panel, click Change next to Syslog servers.
- Type the IP address of both remote syslog servers and select the protocol.
- Click OK to save the configuration.