This topic discusses several SSL VPN-Plus issues and how to resolve them.
Installing the SSL VPN-Plus Client fails.
You see one of these errors:
Windows network property windows is open !! To proceed with installation please close windows network property.
Driver installation failed for reason E000024B: please try rebooting the machine.
The installation failed. The installer encountered an error that cause the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.
- Ensure that the operating system of SSL VPN client is supported. For more information, see the SSL VPN-Plus section of the NSX Administration Guide.
- For Windows 8.1 - Auto downloaded installer is blocked by default. This issue occurs if you use of the Hide SSL client network adapter option while adding installation package of the SSL VPN-Plus client for the remote user. To resolve this issue, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Click Networking & Security , and then click NSX Edges.
- Double-click an NSX Edge, and then click SSL VPN-Plus tab.
- Select the installation package that you want to edit, and then click the Edit icon.
The Edit Installation Package dialog box appears.
- Deselect the Hide SSL client network adapter check box.
Go to your Windows 8.1 machine and install the client without any errors.
- For SSL VPN Client - Install SSL VPN client on the end users machine. Installation requires administration rights.
- For SSL VPN Portal - You should be able to access from any browser with cookies and java script enabled.
- If SSL VPN client installation fails on Mac OS High Sierra, perform the following steps:
- The SSL VPN OS X client installation requires explicit user approval for loading a kernel extension (or kext). To do this, go to your Mac OS machine and open the window.
- At the bottom of the window, you can see a message similar to "Some system software was blocked from loading." Click the "Allow" button.
- To proceed with you installation, click the Allow button. For more details, refer to https://developer.apple.com/library/content/technotes/tn2459/_index.html.