You can search for objects using various criteria throughout the NSX inventory.
The search results are sorted by relevance and you can filter these results based on your search query.
- With admin privileges, log in to NSX Manager.
- On the homepage, enter a search pattern for an object or object type.
You can also select a recent query or a search query that you saved.As you enter a search pattern, the search feature provides assistance by showing the applicable keywords.
Search Search Query Objects with Logical as the name or property Logical Exact logical switch name display_name:LSP-301 Names with special characters such as, ! Logical\!All the related search results are listed and grouped by resource type in different tabs.
You can click the tabs for specific search results for a resource type.
- (Optional) In the search bar, click the save icon to save your refined search criteria.
- In the search bar, click the icon to open the advanced search column where you can refine your search.
- Specify one or more criteria to refine your search.
- Resource Type
- Created by
- Modified by
- Creation Date
- Modified Date
You can also view your recent search results and saved search criteria.
- (Optional) Click Clear All to reset your advanced search criteria.