You can configure some settings that apply to all gateways.
You must ensure that:
- Intermediate routers do not have MTU lower than the Edge TEP/RTEP MTU.
- For a federated setup, verify that either the MTU of an intermediate router is greater than the Edge TEP/RTEP MTU or the intermediate router has ICMP errors (Fragmentation Needed) enabled so that the Edge can do PMTU discovery.
- With admin privileges, log in to NSX Manager.
- Select .
- In the Global Networking Config tab, click Edit.
- (Optional) Update any of the following settings.
Option Description Gateway Interface MTU The default is 1500. Layer-3 Forwarding Mode The options are IPv4 Only and IPv4 and IPv6. The default is IPv4 Only. EVPN BFD Profile The default is default-external-gw-bfd-profile. Enable EVPN BFD The default is On.
- Click Save.