If Security Policies in your NSX-V environment use third-party Guest Introspection service provided by a partner, register the partner service with NSX before you start the migration.
You might need to upgrade the Partner Console to register the service with the version of NSX that is used for this migration. For more information, see the partner documentation.
Complete the following procedure to register a partner service for endpoint protection with the NSX Manager in your NSX environment.
- Log in to the Partner Console with Admin privileges.
- Update the NSX endpoint in the Partner Console. Specify the following details:
- IP address of NSX NSX Manager
- Port (default is 443)
- User name and password of the NSX NSX Manager
Make sure to test the connection before proceeding to the next step. If you need help with using the Partner Console, see the partner documentation.The partner service and the vendor templates that are associated with this partner service are now created in NSX.
- Verify that the partner service is registered with NSX.
- From your browser, log in with admin privileges to NSX Manager at https://<nsx-manager-ip-address>.
- Navigate to .
- Click the Partner Service drop-down menu, and check that the partner service is listed.