You can select up to 1000 devices of the same template and send a command from the VMware Pulse IoT Center console.
- From the VMware Pulse IoT Center UI, go to Inventory > Devices.
The Inventory - Devices page lists the registered, enrolled, and unenrolled gateway and Thing devices.
- Select the devices for which you want to send a command.
- From the ... drop-down menu, select and click SEND COMMAND.
- In the Send Command window, select a command to send from the Select Command drop-down menu and enter its arguments.
- Click SEND COMMAND to send the command to selected devices.
The status of the command is displayed under Command History. Click the refresh button to refresh the status.Note: You can verify the status of the device command update on multiple devices using the Tasks tab. For more information, see #GUID-9286F47B-ABEE-417A-AF41-88887929F553.