This section lists the steps to create a user from the VMware Pulse IoT Center UI.
You must have the CREATE_USER permission to perform this operation.
- From the VMware Pulse IoT Center UI, go to Identity and Access > Users.
The Identity and Access - Users page is displayed.
- Click CREATE.
The Create User wizard is displayed.
- In the Details step, enter the following details:
- Display Name - Enter the display name of the user.
- Username - Enter the user name to use for logging in to VMware Pulse IoT Center.
- Email Address - Enter a valid email ID.
- New Password - Enter a password for the user. For information about password requirements, see the Password Requirements section.
- Confirm New Password - Confirm the password that you have entered.
- In the Groups step, select the appropriate groups for the user and click Next.
- In the Review step, review the information and click SAVE.
You have successfully created a user.