You can view a list of files uploaded by the devices in the VMware Pulse IoT Center console.
Ensure that your device is enrolled.
- From the VMware Pulse IoT Center UI, go to Inventory > Devices.
The Inventory - Devices page lists the registered, enrolled, and unenrolled gateway and Thing devices.
- Click the device name for which you want to search a file associated with it.
- From the ... drop-down menu, select Files and click Files.
- To search a file, enter the name of the file.
A list of files with the timestamp, size, modified date, and a download menu item are displayed.
- Select a file and click download.
The file is downloaded on your local repository.