This section lists the steps to create an organization from the VMware Pulse IoT Center UI.
You must have the permissions associated with the Organization Administrator role to perform this operation. For more information about roles and permissions, see Roles and Permissions.
- From the VMware Pulse IoT Center UI, go to Identity and Access > Organizations.
The Organizations page is displayed.
- Click CREATE.
The Create Organization wizard is displayed.
- In the Basic Information step, perform the following steps:
- Enter the name of your organization.
- Select the parent organization from the Parent Organization drop-down menu.
Note: The maximum depth till which a sub-organization can be created for an organization is four.
- Click Next.
- In the Review step, review the information that you have entered and click SAVE.
You have successfully created an organization.