Run the campaign that you have created. The campaign adds and processes only the gateways or Thing devices that are in the ENROLLED state.
- You must have created a campaign and it must be in the Approved state.
- You cannot start a scheduled campaign manually.
- From the VMware Pulse IoT Center UI, go to Updates > Campaigns.
The Campaigns page is displayed.
- Click that campaign that you have created.
Details about the campaign are displayed.
- Click the Actions drop-down menu and click Start.
The campaign runs on all the enrolled Thing devices on a gateway whose parentGatewayId is listed in the distribution search query. The campaign is processed as a whole on all the devices that match the search criteria and are connected to one gateway, and they transition through the campaign states together. When you enroll a new Thing device to your gateway and if it matches the campaign distribution query, the campaign restarts on all the connected Thing devices irrespective of their states. To view the state of your campaign, click the Devices tab.