You can measure the usage of services such as notifications, users, file records, devices, alerts, commands, metrics, alert definitions, campaigns, that are running in your organization. The values are displayed for the current organization and its suborganizations.
You must be an Identity and Access administrator to perform this operation.
- From the VMware Pulse IoT Center console, go to Identity and Access > Organizations and select your organization.
- From the organization details page, click the Usage tab.
- To view the usage from the time the organization was created, click ALL HISTORY.
- To view the usage for a particular duration, click CUSTOM and select the duration.
- Click VIEW DETAILS.
The services and their usage values are displayed.
- To export the usage values in CSV format, click EXPORT AS CSV.